Become a Vendor
General information about the market
- The 2021 season is May 22 – October 30, 2021.
- The market takes place Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The market is located at 200 W. Oak Street in Fort Collins in the Larimer County Courthouse parking lot.
- Administration will schedule farm inspections with other cooperating markets to inspect vendors and verify products/quantity.
- The LCFM does not allow resale of items–all items sold must be grown, produced or made by the vendor.
Are you new to the market?
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Read the rules, regulations, and other important policies.
2. Determine what licensing and/or certification you need.
- Health Department Vendor Flowchart
- 2021 Cottage Food Producer Application
- Health Department Farmers’ Market application – All vendors must complete and return to the Health Department AND upload to the farmers’ market application
- Product Liability Insurance Vendors – Insurance is required for Cottage Food Producers
***Please note that the Larimer County Farmers’ Market does not provide licensing and the information provided on this page does not replace a conversation with the Larimer County Health Department. Contact the Larimer County Health Department at 970-498-6700 with licensing questions.***
3. Apply online – 2021 applications open on January 15, 2021
- Click here to apply – 2021 applications will be available January 15, 2021 and the deadline to apply is March 26, 2021. If you have not applied to a market through Manage My Market before, you will be asked to create a login.
How to be Successful at a Farmers’ Market
Agriculture & Natural Resources – CSU Extension in Larimer County
Colorado Cottage Foods Act
Colorado Farm to Market
Colorado Farm to Table
Colorado Farmers Market Association
Food Safety & Preservation Classes – CSU Extension in Larimer County
The Kitchen Door – Find a commercial kitchen near you.
USDA National Organic Program