Become a Vendor
General information about the market
- The 2019 season is May 18 – Oct. 26, 2019.
- The market takes place Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The market is located at 200 W. Oak Street in Fort Collins. View map.
- Administration will schedule farm inspections with other cooperating markets to inspect vendors and verify products/quantity.
- The LCFM does not allow resale of items–all items sold must be grown, produced or made by the vendor.
Are you new to the market?
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Read the rules, regulations, and other important policies.
2. Determine what licensing and/or certification you need.
- Health Department Vendor Flowchart
- 2019 Cottage Food Producer application
- Health Department Farmers’ Market application – All vendors must complete and return to the Health Department AND upload to the farmers’ market application
- Product Liability Insurance Vendors – Insurance is required for Cottage Food Producers
3. Apply online
Agriculture & Natural Resources – CSU Extension in Larimer County
Colorado Cottage Foods Act
Colorado Farm to Market
Colorado Farm to Table
Colorado Farmers Market Association
Food Safety & Preservation Classes – CSU Extension in Larimer County
The Kitchen Door – Find a commercial kitchen near you.
USDA National Organic Program