Become a Vendor
Si habla español y le gustaría tener asistencia en aplicar para la Feria del Agricultor del Condado de Larimer, por favor contáctese con nuestros embajadores de la Feria, Lisa Auer y Laura Barajas al email email@example.com o al 970-498-6013.
General information about the market
- The 2022 season is May 21 – October 29, 2022.
- The market takes place Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The market is located at 200 W. Oak Street in Fort Collins in the Larimer County Courthouse parking lot. Click here for a printable PDF with market location information (link opens in a new tab).
- Administration will schedule farm inspections with other cooperating markets to inspect vendors and verify products/quantity.
- The LCFM does not allow resale of items–all items sold must be grown, produced or made by the vendor.
Are you new to the market?
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Read the rules, regulations, and other important policies.
2. Determine what licensing and/or certification you need.
- Health Department Vendor Flowchart
- 2022 Cottage Food Producer Application (link downloads a word document)
- Health Department Farmers’ Market application – All vendors must complete and return to the Health Department AND upload to the farmers’ market application.
- Product Liability Insurance Vendors – Insurance is required for all vendors.
***Please note that the Larimer County Farmers’ Market does not provide licensing and the information provided on this page does not replace a conversation with the Larimer County Health Department. Contact the Larimer County Health Department at 970-498-6700 with licensing questions.***
3. Apply online – 2022 applications open on January 15, 2022
- Click here to apply – 2022 applications will be available January 15, 2022 and the deadline to apply is March 25, 2022. All applications received after March 25th will be waitlisted. If you have not applied to a market through Manage My Market before, you will be asked to create a login.
All links below open in a new tab
How to be Successful at a Farmers’ Market
Agriculture & Natural Resources – Larimer County CSU Extension
Colorado Cottage Foods Act
Colorado Farm to Market
Colorado Farmers Market Association
Food Safety & Preservation Classes – Larimer County CSU Extension
The Kitchen Door – Find a commercial kitchen near you
USDA National Organic Program