Updates for 2022
Click here for a PDF version of this page (opens in a new tab)
- The dates for 2022 are Saturdays, May 21 to October 29 (24 total weeks).
- All vendors must carry liability insurance. It is recommended that vendors list the Larimer County Farmers’ Market as an additional insured.
- The Market will not pay sales tax for vendors this year–all vendors must obtain a City of Fort Collins Sales Tax License. This process may take several weeks, so please apply early! (link opens in a new tab)
- The application deadline is Friday, March 25, 2022. Vendors will be notified of acceptance in early April. Please note that due to space limitations, vendors may not receive all of the dates they have requested. Space assignments and dates for part-time vendors will be emailed to vendors in April.
- The $60 non-refundable application fee must be paid by April 1, 2022 before vendors will be assigned a space.
- SNAP and Double Up bucks will be reimbursed during check-out. SNAP and Double Up will not be reimbursed to vendors whose products do not qualify for SNAP.
- Special precautions may be in effect for 2022 season. The LCFM will be following the guidelines issued by the Larimer County Health Department.
- The operating hours for the market are 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- A two-block radius for street parking must be left available for customers. Customer attendance varies between 2,000-3,500 people each Saturday. Leaving close parking for customers is good business.
- The LCFM will not reimburse for any other market’s currency. The Market Bucks and SNAP coupons for the LCFM are distinct and original. Coupons from the LCFM from previous years may be reimbursed, but encourage customers to swap out their coupons prior to purchasing items. Double Up Food Bucks (DUFB) coupons may be accepted from any market, but the date must be valid.
- The LCFM cannot make change for vendors. Please come to the market with adequate cash to make change for your customers.
- For approved vendors, the LCFM must receive copies of all required documents by April 22, 2022.
- Vendors may not sell products at the market until the LCFM has received all necessary documents and licenses.
- Vendors arriving after 8:30 a.m. will not be allowed to drive into the market and will have to hand- carry products and booth items to their space. To ensure the safety of LCFM patrons, vendors are not allowed to move vehicles within the market during operation hours (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Cancellations and missed markets are subject to a cancellation fee. Keep this in mind when requesting your market dates in the application.