Feature Your Non-Profit Organization at the Market
As part of our commitment to the community, we offer non-profit organizations a space once or twice per season. There is no cost for a non-profit to be featured at our market, but the organization must receive approval from market management and supply their own equipment.
Because market space is limited, we schedule one non-profit per Saturday throughout the season and we cannot guarantee a space for every non-profit that applies.
Please follow these guidelines:
- The market is operated by CSU Extension and Larimer County, so we cannot allow for any political campaigning/marketing or petitions within the market boundaries.
- At this time, we do not allow for the sale or advocacy of products containing marijuana or CBD oil.
- Mutually-agreed on dates and times must be scheduled in advance.
- Sale of items, if any, must be discussed and approved at the time of your initial request for space.
- You must supply your own equipment, including tables, chairs, and tent (if desired).
- If you need to drive into the market area, plan to unload before 8:45 a.m. and load after 1:15 p.m. This is for safety reasons.
***All of our dates have been filled for the 2019 season. Please check back in January 2020 for information on the 2020 season.***