We love having volunteer musicians at the market each Saturday throughout the season. Our customers love hearing local artists. And, it’s an opportunity for you to play and be appreciated. Family-friendly music is a must.
Interested in playing at the market?
There are some basic guidelines that must be followed:
- Mutually agreed on dates and times must be scheduled in advance
- Sale of items, if any, must be discussed and approved at the time of your initial request for space
- The market supplies a tent and access to electricity. You must supply your own equipment, including tables and chairs
- If you need to drive into the market area, plan to unload before 8:45 a.m. and load after 1:15 p.m. This is for safety reasons.
- Accepted musicians are scheduled to perform once per season. An additional date may be permitted as the schedule allows.
- Musicians will receive a stipend in the form of “Market Bucks” and can accept tips.
- Musicians are permitted to sell CDs – cash only.
Two important notes:
- Electricity is available to musicians at the market. Bring your own equipment and extension cords.
- Parking is available in the old Steele’s parking lot; Street parking is for market customers.
- We begin scheduling bookings in January.
Interested in performing? Contact Us