2022 Vendor Checklist
Click here for a PDF of this page (opens in a new tab)
- Submit online vendor application form via Manage My Market by March 25, 2022.
- Pay non-refundable application fee via vendor’s Manage My Market account by April 1, 2022.
- Upload copies of all applicable Health Department, Cottage Food Producer documents, proof of insurance, and tax licenses. These documents MUST be uploaded to vendor’s Manage My Market account in order for your application to be considered. Questions? Please contact the Larimer County Health Department or your local insurance provider.
- Fill out a copy of the Heath Department Farmers’ Market Application Form (for vendors selling edible products other than whole uncut fruits and vegetables); You must upload one copy to Manage My Market, and send another copy to the Larimer County Health Department.
- Produce vendors who participate in produce consignment or exchanging must obtain written permission from the LCFM and upload a copy of their current Farm Products Dealers License, a complete list of products being traded that the vendor desires to sell at the LCFM, and the name, address, phone number and email address of the trading partner.
- ALL VENDORS are required to obtain a City of Fort Collins sales tax license and pay their own sales tax; a state sales tax license will not suffice. Please contact the City’s Sales Tax Office (link opens in a new tab) or call them at 970-221-6780.